The Indictment of Donald Trump
September 12, 2020
Friends- This is The indictment that should be returned.
Robb Fickman, Houston, Texas
United States District Court
For the District of Columbia
United States of America
Donald John Trump
The Grand Jury Charges:
In January 2016, Donald Trump was sworn in as President of the United States. As President of the United States Donald Trump had a duty to protect and defend the American people.
( 18 USC 1112(a) )
From in or around January 1, 2020 through in or around September 11, 2020, in the District of Columbia and elsewhere, the Defendant Donald Trump did unlawfully cause the deaths of Americans, without malice. Donald Trump did cause such deaths by taking actions without due caution and circumspection that said actions might produce deaths.
Donald Trump committed involuntary manslaughter by, without due caution and circumspection, repeatedly making misleading statements which might produce the death of Americans. Specifically, Donald Trump, without due caution and circumspection, repeatedly made false and misleading statements to the American people regarding Covid-19. At all times Donald Trump knew his statements were false and misleading. At all times Donald Trump knew his false and misleading statements would cause some Americans not to take protective measures against the dangers of Covid-19. In so acting, Donald Trump did cause the deaths of innumerable Americans.
Manner and Means of the Involuntary Manslaughter
The manner and means by which the Defendant Donald Trump committed involuntary manslaughter included, among other things:
1. The Trump administration was warned they would very likely face a global pandemic. The outgoing Obama administration warned the Trump team. Again in 2017, Dr Anthony Fauci warned the Trump administration that the federal government must prepare for a global pandemic.
2. As early as November 2019 , the White House was made aware of a report from the National Center for Medical Intelligence regarding COVID-19.“Analysts concluded it could be a cataclysmic event,”
3. By early January 2020, President Donald Trump was provided intelligence briefings regarding the pandemic. He knew the Pandemic would cause a deadly threat to the American people.
4. Thereafter, from January 2020 through September 2020, Donald Trump, for his own purposes, knowingly repeatedly sought to publicly minimize the threat of the pandemic.
5. On January 22, 2020, At the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, Trump said “We have it totally under control,”.
6. On January 24, 2020, Trump tweeted, “ China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”
7. On January 29, 2020, Trump tweeted the experts “are on top of it.”
8. On February 4, 2020, Donald Trump delivered his State of the Union Speech. During the speech Trump spoke less than one minute about the pandemic.
9. On February 7, 2020, Trump tweeted China “will be successful” in stopping the coronavirus, “especially as the weather starts to warm & the virus hopefully becomes weaker, and then gone.”
10. On February 10, 2020, Trump at a rally , Trump stated that “in theory, when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away.”
11. On February 24, 2020, Trump tweeted , “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA.”
12. On February 25, 2020, Donald Trump stated that the virus is “a problem that’s going to go away.”Trump stated “You may ask about the coronavirus, which is very well under control in our country. We have very few people with it, and the people that have it are … getting better. They’re all getting better. … As far as what we’re doing with the new virus, I think that we’re doing a great job.”
13. On February 26, 2020, Trump stated ,“ Because of all we’ve done, the risk to the American people remains very low.
14. On February 28, 2020, Trump stated , “ It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”
15. As of September 11, 2020, over 180,000 Americans had died from Covid 19.
16. In September 2020, Donald Trump was revealed to have knowingly and intentionally repeatedly lied to the American people by purposely minimizing the dangers of Covid-19. In so doing, Donald Trump caused Americans to take inadequate precautions to protect their own lives.
Without due caution and circumspection, Donald Trump
repeatedly made misleading statements which caused the death of Americans.
All in violation of Title 18, United States Code, Section 1112.
A TRUE BILL